Sunday, January 15, 2012

More of Little Miss Ellas Celebration!

 

I have been so bad at blogging but seemed to need a break from technology a bit lately! I have quite a few pictures from New Years Eve, my kids, the zoo, etc. I thought I'd finish up Ellas Birthday-These pics are from her special birthday breakfast and her celebration with Marks family!


 

Yep, we got her a blanket with arms and she LOVES it! 
She also got a Spirograph from Grandma in PA in the mail- she LOVES getting packages and thought it was extra cool that I had one when I was her age! 

Sunday we celebrated Great Grandma and Ellas birthday! She wanted Bronco colors since they were playing in the playoffs that night against the Steelers!  


 



 
 Present Time!
 On Monday she celebrated at her preschool with Miss Pam! 
After a VERY full birthday weekend it was over:) 
I love our little Ella Bella and cant quite believe that she is 5 yrs old!!! 

No comments: