Sunday, September 28, 2008

A Quick Trip to PA...

So, I was able to make a trip to PA last weekend with Elijah and I had SUCH a good and refreshing time with my family! Elijah did just awesome on the plane- his first ride- which I forgot to capture with a picture:( I was able to see my parents "new" house which was absolutely beautiful! They moved into my Nanny's house (which was my Great Grandmas before that) after she passed away and after a TON of remodeling was done to bring it into the 20Th century. I was able to see my brother and two step sisters and 3 of my nephews and my Grammy. Eating my moms home cooking was another special treat as was Dunkin Donuts coffee!! Oh, the JOY!! I can still taste it... Thanks Mom and Tim for flying me in and for the memorable time spent catching up in person!

The Metcalf Family


My beautiful mother


My brother Justin and his girlfriend Erika


This is my parent's dining room- my mom is such a great decorator!

I just LOVE fall...


The kitchen


Part of the master bedroomThis is picture that my Great Grandma had in her home-
I hope to someday have it passed on to me!Its so vintage:)

Below is a picture of Grandpa and Elijah- I just love his face!

No comments: