Monday, December 8, 2008
Thanksgiving always makes me reflect on what I have to be THANKFUL for...
1. my salvation and relationship with my heavenly Father
2. my family- a husband who I love with all my heart, 3 little girls who make my heart so full of JOY, I can hardly breathe at times:) and a new little baby boy- an answer to prayer!!
3. my health and the health of my family and friends
4. God's daily provisions- He meets EVERY one of my needs and many of my wants:)
5. freedom and the opportunity to live in America- we are blessed...
6. my friends and church family- fellowship with believers is SO refreshing
7. my job at Gymboree- I LOVE it there
8. I could go on and on, but you get the picture- I AM BLESSED!