Thursday, April 16, 2009

Elijah is growing up. Sniff.



He crawls all over the house (army crawls) and LOVES to play with toys and his sisters! He is constantly pointing at things with his little finger and grunting. He loves to laugh and be tickled. He also just learned to clap and wave and raise his eyebrows which makes Mark and I crack up!

He also loves to hit things and make noise. This is the first difference I can tell between having a boy baby and a girl baby! Its great!
If I didnt already have 3 girls, I think I would LOVE more boys!!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Aw, he is so precious. He looks more and more like Mark every day. I am so glad you have your boy! :-)

Erika said...

Yay! The teeth finally came through! That is so cute that he acts different from the girls, awww. I am glad you are enjoying him so much!