Sunday, February 17, 2013

Valentines Day {the school version}



Elijah had his Valentine Party on Wednesday. I was able to help with it which was fun. I had the kiddos thread beads on a pipe cleaner and then glued them on a photo magnet of the kiddos. I also found this cute little LOVE POX note and got tiny heart stickers to stick on their faces. The kids thought it was hilarious:) Elijah passed out superhero Valentines (a free printable online) and we attached superhero tattoos for the boys and markers for the girls.


I was able to come watch Ella decorate her little picture frame and eat cupcakes. She wanted bubbles for her valentine so once again I found a free printable online and we got a huge pack of bubbles at Michaels.

 I am the classroom rep for the twins class so we decided to throw a pizza party instead of lots of sweets! We played tic tac toe with candy hearts and enjoyed a yummy lunch. Arianna passed out lip whistles valentines and Sophia made YOU ROCK button pin valentines.

No comments: