Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day!


Happy Mother's Day to my Beautiful Mother! 
She has been a mom for 34 years and she has been a faithful example (all those years) of a woman who loves Christ and her family. I am honored to be her daughter and cherish her friendship! 
I love you and miss you, mom! 

Happy Mother's Day to my Wonderful Mother-in-Law! 
She truly has welcomed me into her family and is one of the most giving and loving people I have ever met. She is always sweet and kind and I am blessed to be her daughter-in-law. I love you, Lina!
Thank you for raising such an amazing son.

Here are my little chickadees who have made me a mother for the past 8 years. 
I love them dearly and am blessed to be their mom.


And I couldn't ask for better gifts:) 
Elijah did make me a scarf at preschool (not pictured) which I proudly wore today. 
After I opened everything he whispered in my ear, "mom which one is really, really your favorite?" 
I know he wanted me to pick his:) 





No comments: