Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Summer is drawing to an end

We have had an amazing summer and it is now coming to a close. I like the change in seasons and activities. We are ready in this household! The nights and mornings are getting so cold- I love it.
 School starts on Monday for the twins and Ella. They are very excited! I am serving on the PTO board this year as Vice President and I am excited to get into the school year and start working! We had our first PTO meeting the other night. I love that I can get so involved as a parent and spend so much time with the people who my girls are with many hours in a day. And the girls LOVE to see me in their school- its so important to them! Then Elijah starts on the 27th of August.
Here are a few (or should I say many) Instagram pics from the last few weeks..  Littleton's Carousel of Music, date night, and the Lutz girls ballet recital... such fun times!



















No comments: