Monday, September 29, 2014

Celebrating Friendship

 Our dear, sweet friends, Cole and Katelyn, leave for another country today. The tears are flowing as I think of what they mean to our family and how God is going to use them greatly! They love the country and the people more then anything. And I know it's their hearts desire to spread the Gospel there and I feel selfish wishing they could stay. They have become part of our family over the past year as part of our Missional Community Group. They have selflessly babysat our kids many times. They have challenged me in my walk with Christ. They have recommended awesome hikes in CO! They have walked along with us for the last year and they will be greatly missed by our family. 
 Our MC threw them a little goodbye party with delicious Chinese food and dancing. 
It was a blast celebrating their friendship:) 








No comments: