Monday, February 16, 2009

Happy Heart Day

7:30 am- Putting the finishing touches on the chocolates I made for the twins Valentine Party at school, Getting together everyone's Valentines and teacher gifts, Consoling Ella because she does not have Valentines to take to school (she took hers to nursery the Wed before) Rushing out the door with 2 VERY excited little girls and one in tears:)

Noon- Delivering Daddy his Valentine gift- lunch from Quiznos, balloons and chocolate, Picking up the twins, Watching the girls open their Valentine Gifts
Funny Story- Arianna has been into nightgowns lately! I found a Christmas one for $2 and she fell in love with it. She would try to wear it every night. I came home from work one night and checked in on the girls and there lay Arianna with her nightgown on (after I had made sure that it was buried at the bottom of the laundry basket!) Mark said that she must have dug it out to put it on before bed! So, we were having a great sale on jammies at Gymboree, so I got them all their own nightgown since Ariannas excitement was contagious!



4pm- Picking Mark up from school where he had a dozen beautiful roses waiting for me:) dropping the kiddos (yes all of them) off at Grandma and Grandpas to spend the night-
THANK YOU!!!!!,
Going out to eat with the man of my dreams to Olive Garden and going to a movie till 11:30 night! (What a FUN evening with my hubby ALONE) Sleeping the whole night thru with no babies crying or climbing in our bed- AAAAHHHHHH! Bliss.My Four Little Valentines- they mean the world to me and life wouldn't be the same without them.