Monday, February 9, 2009

More Good Deals

This weekend I got more good deals:)
Thought I'd share them with you in case you want to run out and snag them!
All of this (23 items) was $20

4 boxes of Poptarts (at Safeway for $1 a piece and I had a $1 off coupon for 2)
3 boxes of Yogos (at Safeway for $1 and I had a $1 off coupon for 2)
2 Cottonelle Toilet Paper Packs (Kings Sooper for $1 a pack and I had a coupon)
2 Herbel Essence Shampoos ( King Soopers markdown and $3 off coupon)
2 Sauve shampoo/conditioner (Safeway- $1 a peice and coupon for $1 off 2)
2 Kellogs Fruit Snacks (Safeway $1 each)
2 TLC cereal bars (King Soopers 2/$6.00 and I had 2 $2 off coupons)
5 Pizza Rolls (on sale for 4/$5 at king Soopers and I had a BUNCH of coupons)
1 Colgate Total (Safeway marked down to $1.49 and I had $1 off coupon)

So, all in all, less than a dollar per item and my pantry is growing! Thats when the real savings come in! Obviously, I still needed more food items for my menu for the week but it will be nice to go to the pantry and grab needed items in the future. Happy Shopping everyone!

No comments: