Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Play Dates are FUN!


I so enjoy having friends over for play dates, especially my dear friend Erika!
It definitely makes the week go faster and its always nice to catch up,
even though it is a bit crazy with 6 kids to watch..

Good friends- Ella was sleeping because she was sick- poor thing


Clara and Elijah are only 3 weeks apart although they were supposed to be 2 days apart!
Elijah came early and Clara came late!

Wouldn't it be so cute if they grew up together as good friends- Erika and I always are thinking about playing matchmakers when they are older:)

1 comment:

Erika said...

Thanks for having us over - again! It is SO my turn to have y'all over. Maybe soon when everyone, including myself, is well. None of us are allowed to get sick again for a very long time!