Friday, July 10, 2009

Main Level Shots...


THE OUTSIDE- I want to get more potted flower plants - I LOVE flowers outside!

the side- we are an end unit- the girls set up the slip and slide down the hill

Living room- I want to get 3 big tin stars for the wall...


My wonderful kitchen- I LOVE cooking there!




I really like having the high chairs for breakfast at the counter- its so awesome! I also LOVE my "coffee" wall. My goal is to fill it with cool coffee signs...



My Nannys tea set- so special to me






So that is my main floor. Hope you liked the tour! More to come later...

1 comment:

Janelle said...

What a BEAUTIFUL house! You've definitely made it into a lovely home! I can't believe you're already so settled! What a great feeling! Can't wait to see more pictures!

PS - Glad you're back too!