Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Snowing Buckets!!!


Ella was sure excited for all the mounds of snow, but Elijah- not so much!


At 11:30 in the morning, we went out to play after a yummy breakfast of chocolate chip pancakes! I measured the snow and it was at 9 inches! It was well over Ellas knees-
we played for about 45 minutes!





I was not ready for the snow, so I did not have snow pants for the twins-
I pulled out last years but only found one so Sophia squeezed into it.
Arianna had to wear several pairs of pants with daddy's
athletic wind pants over top secured with rubber bands!
I vividly remember my mom doing that with me or my brother one winter-
what great memories it brought back from childhood!

We will see what tonight and tomorrow has in store...

1 comment:

Erika said...

Fun times! That was smart what you did for Arianna.

Poor Clara still doesn't have snow boots so couldn't stay out long at all. In fact, one shoe of the best pair of shoes I could find to put her in, came off while we were outside, so her sock got all wet. :(

It sure is pretty, though!