Wednesday, November 4, 2009

The BEST Apple Crisp!


I have very fond memories of coming home from school and smelling my moms apple crisp baking in the oven. It was so good and brings back such great memories of childhood.
I have tried to duplicate that taste with several apple crisp recipes and none have been good enough, until last week. I was reading my friend Beths blog and she had a post on a great apple crisp recipe so I tried it and OH MY GOODNESS!!! It was the bomb!
I ate 3/4 of the pan in one night (honestly!)
On a side note, I woke up in the middle of the night with horrible stomach pains.
I wont do that again!
But the crisp was amazing and I've made it 2 times since-
one for a church function where it got rave reviews!
So check it out- its worth the time to make it!!!

1 comment:

Beth said...

I'm so lad you tried this! I LOVE it too. I can't get enough! oh... it's GREAT for breakfast! :) (just for me, not the kids, of course!)