Thursday, May 20, 2010

When did I get so old?

First day of school- August 2009



to have 2 little girls off to their last day of Kindergarten? SNIFF...
They will graduate tonight- walk down the aisle and get a little diploma.
I will cry and reminisce.
 I will thank God for these 2 little blessings who arrived the same day and rocked our world:) 
I will praise HIM for giving them health and the ability to learn.
I am proud that they are my daughters.
I am proud that they have accomplished a whole year of school.



First day of school- Aug 2009


I didnt even notice until now that she is wearing the same dress on her first day pic and her last day pic:) 

HAPPY GRADUATION DAY
SOPHIA HOPE
AND 
ARIANNA GRACE!!
Love, Mommy x0x0x0

1 comment:

Erika said...

This is a good post! I am going to do one like it for Madeleine!