Saturday, March 29, 2014

BIRTHDAY FREEBIES

I thought I would compile a list of birthday freebies that I get every year 
that really make a birthday something to look forward too:) 
I know there are many lists out there but these are the ones that I think hold the most value. 

Noodles and Company- sign up for their e-club and get a free bowl on your birthday! You can get anything on the menu with meat too:) up to $9 free!
Starbucks- register one of their gift cards and get a free drink on your birthday! I ordered a Venti Cinnamon Dulce Latte- one of my fav drinks from there:) I was hyped all morning! I never drink that quantity of caffeine in one shot:)
Einsteins- Sign up for their e-club and get a free breakfast sandwich when you purchase a drink. I got the Asparagus, mushroom and swiss egg white bagel sandwich and medium coffee and paid $2.12
Caribou Coffee- Sign up for their e-club and they will email you a certificate for a free medium drink but you have to get it ON your birthday (sort of a pain) Thankfully we were near the only one sorta near un on my birthday so I got a Mint Condition Latte. YUMMO!
Qdoba- Sign up for the e-club and they will send you a coupon for buy one get one free- haven't used mine yet. But it's good for a few weeks.
Anthropology-  One of my favorite retail stores- if you sign up in the store for a anthro card (not a credit card) they will send you a postcard in the mail with a 15% off coupon. It's always cute and I look forward to the snail mail from them:)
Dunkin Donuts- a free medium beverage of your choice- I registered a gift card and am using their app which gives you lots of good deals

I think that's about all the Birthday Deals that I partake in here in Colorado:) If you have any other great deals- make sure to leave a comment so I can be sure to check them out and add to my list:)

No comments: