Monday, January 25, 2016

Merry Christmas to All

 On Christmas Eve, our family joined Trailhead Church for their Christmas Eve Service. It was beautiful- focusing on praising Jesus with carols, reading of the Scripture
 and a great message by Trevor on the hope and redemption that Christ brought to the world. 
That night, we had some friends and neighbors over for Prime Rib! 
 Christmas Eve morning we spent with Grandma and Grandpa eating breakfast and opening gifts!

 All the kiddos have fishing poles now- bring on summer! 

 Sophia got her Iphone! (It was an eraser:) I love Grandpa's humor! 
 Ari has been scouring the planet for this Animal rescue series that is out of print since last Christmas and Grandpa found her the rest of the stories to complete her collection.  


Christmas morning started with Luke 2 and talking about what the birth of Jesus meant for the world! Then presents with the hamsters and relaxing till dinner at Uncle Kenny and Aunt Mary's. 


 Wearing our matching Christmas leggings from Justin and Erika! 


 Did I mention how much I love having my family in Colorado? Dinner with my Uncle and Aunt. 



 LEGO building fun and ice cream sundae's for dessert! 

 Came home to snow Christmas night! It was so pretty! 
The day after Christmas, we celebrated with more family and good food! 

It was a wonderful holiday! 

1 comment:

Eunice Brownlee said...

HA! I totally didn't know you took that other photo. ;) I guess we were both sneaky. Thank you again for opening your home and sharing your Christmas Eve with me. I had a blast and hope we can do it again sometime soon!