Friday, September 24, 2010

Casting All My Cares...

on HIM because HE cares for me! I Peter 5:7 I have been saying this verse over and over and over and over the past few days! I feel very overwhelmed. Money is tight, the kids have been so wound up, I have 2 wedding cakes to make on Saturday and Sunday, the eye doctor found something a little "off" with my eyes, I just got over strep throat, housework seems to never be caught up, and the list could go on and on. But I have a HOPE even in midst of life's circumstance. CHRIST. He cares for me! I can throw all those stresses on HIM and He and only HE can give me peace. I am trying with Christ's help to REST in Him and SMILE and ENJOY each and every day, stresses and all.

"When my heart is overwhelmed, lead me to the ROCK that is higher than I."

1 comment:

Erika said...

Oh I am so sorry to hear you've been having a hard time. I am glad you are depending on God, though. Love you!