1. You know exactly how many miles you can drive your car after it reaches the empty line, until you run out of gas.
2. Your kids run around naked all day so that you have less laundry to wash (may or may not mean that you are also lazy).
3. You turn down a $75/100 Old Navy coupon, because you know you can get a better deal at a thrift store. ( i have yet to win one of these coupons although I try every week)
4. You won’t buy anything online unless you have a Swagbucks gift card for it. (I'm almost to a FREE starbucks card)
5. You are distraught because your spouse came home with something he/she picked up at the store, and didn’t use a coupon! (I LOVE this one)
6. You laugh out loud and uncontrollably when you see someone in a store paying for toothpaste, shampoo, conditioner, make up, razors, ect.. ( i havent PAID for toothpaste in like 6 months and still have about 3 unopened tubes in the pantry)
7. You have 100+ different deal blogs and coupon sites in your bookmarks.
8. You have a compulsive tendency to pick up every coin you find dropped on the ground.
9. The stares you get when checking out at the grocery store no longer bother you. (SO true! try combining WIC transactions with coupon transactions- everyone just LOVES me!))
10. You develop a built in radar. You can sense and locate any yard sale, thrift store or clearance bin within a 25 mile radius.
This was from one of my "deal" websites I check regularly and perfectly describes me! I was laughing out loud reading this and if you are a deal seeking mom, you'll get it and laugh out loud too! Just had to share!