Friday, August 19, 2011

One week down... and still smiling!












Pictures above were all captured on the first day of school at Hopkins Elementary.
My little second graders have made it a week and are still LOVING school.
Their teacher is Mrs. Sustr.
Its gonna be a good year. 
I accepted the nomination for Hospitality Chair- 
Basically, I have to plan the food and be a "greeter" for 5 schoolwide gatherings.
Cool new responsibility for which I am very grateful. 
I am volunteering in 2nd grade 2 days a week- excited to start that in September.
Mark and I are attending the first PTO meeting in September.
Please pray that we continue to meet new people, develop friendships and share the Gospel! 
Missional living is what its all about! 


2 comments:

danielle said...

i can not believe how big they are, it just seems like yesterday they were in the toddler room with me. =]

~Abbey~ said...

looks good! Stay involved! you will be great at that job! last year I was appointed (before i was asked, mind you, but i couldn't say no then ;) as the Advertising Chairperson. Not my favorite task that's for sure! this year should be just as interesting for sure! Are the girls in the same class?