Wednesday, August 31, 2011

A Splattering of Friends

 What a fun night last night when 14 of some of the most wonderful ladies got together to PAINT! Some of these girls I hadnt seen in a while and it was very good to catch up. Looking at these pictures, my heart was so overwhelmed by the wonderful woman God has placed in my life. Women that make me smile and laugh. Women who love me with all my faults and challenge me to love Christ even more and be the kind of wife and mother God wants me to be. Women who I can be myself with. Women who pray for me. Women who love God and inspire me in so many different areas! I am so blessed.




The painting itself was fun and VERY challenging! It was the first time painting here for a lot of these girls and it was a very difficult painting but everyone rose to the challenge! It was a fun night with some fun ladies!






2 comments:

Lady B said...

thank you for letting me enjoy the evening with such wonderful ladies I had a great time and my husband loved my painting he wants to frame it

~Abbey~ said...

HOW FUN!