Wednesday, September 7, 2011

I am in love with a nerd


Since I can still not access the pictures from Ellas first day of preschool, I will leave you with this clever little comic. Its actually a Tshirt and I really want to get it for Mark:) Mark dressed up as a math nerd with his Math Department today- here is a picture for you to enjoy!

Math was NOT my favorite subject in school- I am so glad our kids can go to daddy with their math frustrations and he will help them! Being married to a nerd and having his babies really pays off!
I'll never have to pay for a tutor.
And he's REALLY smart and I am not so its all good.

3 comments:

QNormal said...

Great. I need help with my math homework.

QNormal said...

This is Jeremy, by the way.

Chastity Gomez said...

Jeremy, Unfortunately Mark can not help you since you are the bigger math nerd:)