Friday, June 14, 2013

Days 9 and 10- Mark builds homes in Kisii and travels to Kitali/ Swimming, Dinner with friends, Botanic Gardens, Sleepover at Grandparents, Movie time with the girls

Mark has been busy. The team built houses on Thursday. It is hard work and usually takes all day. I cant wait to see pictures! Today, they traveled to Kitali where the orphanage is that they will spend a few days in. He said a road got flooded so the traffic was VERY bad! 
It took the bus a long time to get there. 

Thursday was a nice relaxing day. Grandma and Val came over with a little girl she was babysitting to go swimming.  The kids had a blast:) Thursday night, Ashlie and Tytan came over for dinner and after dinner, Ella got an eraser stuck up her nose. I had to use tweezers to get it out and it was WAY up there! I was pretty happy that I saved us a doctor visit.

Today, we went to the Botanical Gardens. 
It was fun to walk around and look at all the beautiful flowers. 
I went a little camera happy:) 























 And we finally got Cotton's nails clipped. It was about time. The kids were so nervous for him and it took like 2 minutes. Poor Cotton was a bit traumatized, I think. 

Tonight, Grandpa and Grandma invited the kids to spend the night and I was able to go see a movie with friends. It was so much fun and I am so thankful for their kindness in taking all 4 kiddos! 
The kids were very excited when he pulled up! 


No comments: