My Ella Bella:
1. Ella is finishing up 2nd grade and loves school- I mean, LOVES it! I think she may be a teacher one day. We just got word today that she was tested and will be placed in the Gifted and Talented program at school next year. She didn't get that from me!
2. She loves babies and is very nurturing toward younger kiddos.
3. She is VERY dramatic. Things are always a big deal, whether its friend troubles, getting hurt, sibling rivalry.. you name it... Ella's dramatic about it.
4. She loves family and struggles with being in the middle. She needs lots of hugs and kisses and reassurance of our love for her.
5. Ella's favorite pet is a bunny- hands down.
6. She loves playing outside with our neighbors- Aner and Namir.
7. Ella loves to get dressed up and changes outfits frequently.
8. She has been playing the violin for 2 years now and is getting better all the time.
9. She is taking diving lessons this summer.
10. She loves Jesus and talks of him often with such love. She loves finding Bible verses for us to memorize.
11. She loves playing Minecraft.
12. She still loves to pretend. I love that about her:)
13. Ella's eye color matches mine to a tee.
14. She's into this weird peace sign thing when we take pictures of her.
15. She LOVES music- singing, dancing... and putting on plays for us.
16. She loves to eat and loves lots of different foods.
|this was 7-Eleven's bring your own container for $1.50 Slurpee day- we don't normally get buckets of slurpees to share.|