Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Elijah's First Shiner

 
yesterday (10am)
My poor little guy has his first black eye- I think it happened yesterday morning when he fell off the couch and hit his head on the coffee table- this was at 7:30 am. He cried a little and then was fine.
I was working all day on rearranging and purging the basement and around 10, checked his diaper. Thats when I noticed his HUGE goose egg over his eye. It looked like someone wedged a large marble under his eyebrow. I called the doc and they said it will heal!
 
Last night at dinner it continued to get worse...

 
And this morning I was very nervous when I got him from his crib...
Here is what today looks like...

 
  
  
When I was taking his picture this morning, he was saying "Happy Day!"
It was so cute- at least he' happy:)

No comments: