Thursday, February 11, 2010

Social Butterfly

Have you ever noticed that I am very social:) I truly LOVE going places and entertaining! We usually have about 2 playdates a week during the morning  (it makes my days go much better when I talk with adults:)
 and we try to have people over our house for dinner and fellowship as often as we can. 
I hope to instill a love for people and hospitality in my children's hearts. 
Titus 1:8 "Be a lover of hospitality..."


play date with Aspen


playdate with Clara and Maddie


Mrs. Johnson, the twins K5 teacher came over for dinner!
That was the highlight of the month!



Playing at Erikas house...





Fun times!
( I am trying to get caught up on all the events in my life today so stay tuned for more posts!....)

3 comments:

Erika said...

Oh I look horrible! I said that out loud, and Madeleine said, "a little..." LOL Thanks for being honest, Madeleine. Chas, that's enough evidence to put this picture away some-place where no one else will see it, pronto! :)

Unknown said...

Oh, I liked it- you look serious, but cute:) I'll take it off for you, my dear:)

Erika said...

Thank you, indeed!!!!!