Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Orange ya glad I didnt say banana

 That title happens to be my girls favorite joke right now- 
ya know, the one where they say Knock, Knock over and over and over and over again...
Anyway, this weekend we took a short jaunt over to Thornton to pick some pumpkins.
It was a bit of a "ghetto" pumpkin patch ( I miss New England) 
and of course not at all what they advertised
But the kids didnt care and had a blast!
 Plus, I got some awfully cute fall pictures!
and it was all free- even the hayride!


 Sophia took the one above and immediately it reminded me of the days when 
playing footsie under the table with Mark was quite the thrill:)
Confession: I still like to!


 We were hard pressed to find 6 GOOD pumpkins in this "Pumpkin Patch"
 so we settled for 3 big ones and then 4 baby pumpkins.
At least they were cheaper than the grocery store.

All in all it was a fun day! and another memory was made:) 
Thats what its all about!

1 comment:

Beth said...

CUTE pics! love the footsie picture and the last one in the wagon.