Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Reunited and It Feels So Good!

 Mark is home and all is right with the world! 
Lots and lots and lots of hugs and kisses were shared! 
I havent left his side yet- aahh!

 Daddy brought us lots of treasures from a far away land- wooden carved animals, little wooden saucers and spoons, carved wooden beaded necklaces, African garb,
 a cool African sling purse for me and LOTS of jewelry, most of which was made by the ladies of HEART which helps them make a living! 


My skirt was handmade by an African seamstress and Mark even picked out the fabric!
 He has good taste! I love it! 

We have been having a GREAT day today lounging around, looking at 1000's of pictures and videos from Africa and later going to play in the water and possibly a date with just Mark and I tonight! 
Its a good day and its good to have him home! 
This week will be filled with rest- 
seeing as Mark has traveled 33 hours with little sleep 
and needs to get used to the time difference!
And just hanging around with the man I love sounds absolutely WONDERFUL to me!

No comments: