Thursday, March 5, 2009

An Interview with my twins and Ella

One of my friends did this and I thought it would be fun to do with my twins.
Arianna's answers are in PURPLE. Sophia's answers are in red and . Ella's in black

1. What is something mommy always says to you?
Clean up/ clean up /pancakes
2. What makes mommy happy?
when we dress by ourselves/ playing with me/waffles
3. What makes mommy sad?
when she is sick/ when I'm sick/daddy
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
tickle me
/ tickle me/waffles
5. What was your mom like as a child?
a baby/ tiny/ daddy

6. How old is your mom?
5
/ 35/ 2
7. How tall is your mom?
bigger
/ 60/60
8. What is your moms favorite thing to do?
take us to the park/take us to the park/ daddy (yikes)
9. What does your mom do when you are not around?
find us
/ find us/ you sad (can you tell they think the whole world revolves around them?)
10. If you mom becomes famous what will it be for?
happy
/ going to the circus/ waffles

11.What is your mom really good at?
writing
/ cooking pancakes/ i dont know
12. What is she not good at?
playing/ making waffles (Daddy makes the best waffles:)/ knock on door
13. What does your mom do for a job?
work at the mall/ Gymboree/ McDonalds
14. What is your moms favorite food?
eggs/ eggs/eggs ( can you tell what I had for breakfast this morning)
15. What makes you proud of your mom?
you help us put pajamas on/you love me/ pancakes

16.If your mom were a cartoon character who would she be?
Scooby Doo (should I be offended?)
17. What do you and your mom do together?
clean up/ love each other/ walk around
18. How are you and your mom the same?
God made us the same ????

19. How are you different?
God made us different????

20. What does your mom like about your dad?
how he gets dressed/ that he makes waffles/ friends
21. Where is your moms favorite place to go?
park/ park/park (again they really want to go there today)
22. How do you know your mommy loves you?
talk to me
/ give me hugs/i dont know

So, this was funny. I dont think my twins are ready to go job interviewing yet:) They dont really get how to answer questions. And Ella really has a one track mind- waffles, pancakes, Daddy:)
To complete this post I thought I'd post some pictures from our morning at the park. I dont think I should have taken them because I am still sick (day #3) but I was feeling guilty because the weather has been in the 70's and we havent made it outside because of my deathly sickness. So, the fresh air would be great, I thought.
Well, Mark took the van because he had his big interview today (thats a whole other post) and I was carless. So, I loaded Ella and Elijah up in the wagon and we walked the mile to the park. Going there was no problem, coming back was terrible (all up hill) my chest was burning so bad and it didnt help that it was windy. Needless to say the kids had a blast and we all took 2 hr naps and I am feeling better- maybe fresh air and sunshine is good for you!!
Oh, Mark took the kids to the park Monday and that was Elijahs first time on the swings and he LOVED it, of course Mark didnt have the camera so I made sure to capture some memories today! He is a cutie!

4 comments:

Janelle said...

That was very entertaining! Thank you! Kind of like the show "Kids Say The Darndest Things"! I'm sure you have to look REALLY hard for a dull moment around your house! Glad you are feeling better! Can't wait to hear about Mark's interview!

~Abbey~ said...

i love the "what is mommy's favorite thing to do?" Hahahaa! Kids don't lie you know! :) glad you are on the mend!

Sarah said...

That was hilarious!!! Ella's answers were killing me. :-)
And Chas--I cannot believe you were pulling them around in the wind with your cold....you are a good mommy!
Feel better SOON, friend!

Erika said...

That was a hoot, especially all of Ella's answers about waffles and pancakes! And I like the pic of Elijah on the swing with his ankles crossed.