Friday, May 4, 2012

Beach Themed Bridal Shower

Sola church is having a wedding very soon! 
Francesca and Jon are tying the knot in June on a beach in Florida! 
We are SO very happy for them as they start their new life together. 
We threw Franki a "beach themed" shower in March! 
                        Cream cheese mints (search online for recipe) were made in shell molds.
 Special thanks to:
Melody Mondragon for organizing the food- it was all so fresh and bright! 
Connie, Alyssa and  Cynthia for doing the decorations and favors- so beachy, light and sea worthy! 



I made the cake and it was such a hot day that on the ride over that the icing really got a bit soupy- oh well! It made it and we salvaged what we could. 
      Franki's sister in law made scented bath salts for favors. 
 We love Franki so much and she is going to make a beautiful bride and even lovelier wife for Jon! 
So blessed to call them friends! 


 And I must leave you with this little cutie!





5 comments:

Katie J said...

This is super cute! I am throwing a beach themed shower, and I was wondering what your favors were. Really adorable!

Unknown said...

Katie- a friend made bath salts and put them in little clear bags with tags- there are lots of tutorials online and she said it was really east!

Unknown said...

Where did you find the shell mints at?

Drew Watts said...

Just an adorable wedding shower!! The colorful menu is my favorite. In fact I like everything about this party. My bridal shower was organized at one of my favorite New York Event Venues. It was cute surprise party arranged by my mom and a best friend.

Anonymous said...

شركات عزل الاسطح بالدمام