Elijah is cracking me up lately so I thought I better write some of these things down before I forget them.
1. He HATES underwear. He takes them off constantly and his pants/shorts are always sagging. I wish I could find boxer shorts for him, but he's so small and I can only find them in bigger sizes.
2. Whenever I pick him up he smothers me in kisses and rubs the base of my neck with his little fingers- Its amazing- I dont want to ever forget that about him. He also likes to pat my back when I hug him. Cutest thing ever! He's definitely a snuggler.
3. He talks NON STOP about his imaginary family- its the craziest thing! Every day he will tell me something about his other mom or his brother. He says his other dad died. Sometimes I'm sorta concerned but hopefully he will grow out of it soon- its been going on a year that he talks about them. I am going to ask the doctor about it at his next visit:)
4. He LOVES to fight! He's always pretending that he is in a fight, kicking, punching. Its pretty funny. He still wrestles and fights with daddy all the time.
5. He is signed up for preschool in the fall- I am SO not sure how I feel about this. It makes me sad. He seems so little for preschool. But I do think it will be good for him. It will only be 3 days a week for 3 hours a day. (I'm planning on joining a gym:)
6. He is a computer wizard. I cannot believe the things he can do on the computer- its crazy!
7. Elijah is very concerned with lying right now. He will tell me that he lied without me even asking. Example: "Mom, I need to tell you something. I lied. I told you I took one graham cracker but I took two." I cannot believe the honesty. He's been doing this for a while now and he even gets punished when he tells me these things, but that does not stop him. I am thankful for his sensitive little heart right now.
8. When Elijah falls down, he shouts out, "I'm okay." and hops back up- most of the time, there are no tears.
That is all for now. I love my little man.