Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Wrapping up the school year

{Arianna} August 2011- first day of school

{Arianna} May 2012- last day of school

{Sophia} August 2011- first day of school
{Sophia} May 2012- last day of school

Twins with Ms. Sustr- first day
Twins with Ms. Sustr- last day


{Ella} September 2011- first day of preschool
{Ella} May 2012- last day of preschool


Ella and Ms. Pam- first day

Ella and Ms. Pam- last day
 So blessed to have such wonderful teachers in my children's lives this year- they encouraged, loved and educated my kiddos with such dedication! 

Teacher gifts for the end of the year

Twas a wonderful school year... 






1 comment:

Michelle said...

I love how you take pics of the kids on the first and last day of school...I LOVE seeing how much they've grown! Way cute teacher gifts, too...they make me so happy just LOOKING at them, never mind GETTING one!