Monday, January 3, 2011

Festivities

 Christmas Eve we celebrated at our place with Emy, Valerie, and Avery, Tina and Matt, Great Grandma and Roberto. The food was amazing- honey baked ham, scalloped potatoes, green beans, salad, creamed corn, jasmine rice, and banana pudding and strawberry trifle for dessert. 
MMMMMM!!!! My mouth is still watering!
 It was great!


 We missed Grandma and Grandpa and Alex this Christmas! 
(they were in Bolivia)
It wasn't the same without them:)




On Christmas Day, we had the Lutz family over for an Italian Christmas dinner!
We had lasagna, fettuccine alfredo, garlic bread and salad!
It was all SO very good!



 

I made a bunch of gifts this year, mainly throw pillows and jewelry! 
Oh, and an apron, which I forgot to get a picture of.
It turned out really cute!
I already have ideas for next years homemade gifts- 
I should get started now!


No comments: