Saturday, October 8, 2011

33 Years Young! Happy Birthday, Mark!

My handsome hubby turned 33 today! 
He basically rocks my world.
He is the BEST husband and father!!!!
I am one lucky girl!
And did I mention he's really good looking?
Yesterday, we delivered some balloons and a KitKat (his fav candy bar) and a card and gum to Valor!
And this morning, we had our traditional birthday breakfast P-A-R-T-Y!!!


 

 
We had a yummy burger dinner with Marks parents at Red Robin- make sure to grab one of their loyalty cards and register it (for free) and they will give you a free burger for your birthday! They have such yummy burgers!




After dinner, we all went back to our house and I made a chocolate cake with peanut butter filling and vanilla frosting for Mark! After a rousing rendition of Happy Birthday, we dug in. The sugar high culminated with Elijah and Grandpa digging the boxing gloves out and having quite the match! 
sorry its blurry but it just shows you how action packed the game was!
Tonight Mark and I are snuggling under warm blankets with a movie. bliss!
A perfect ending to a perfect day!
Happy 33rd Birthday, Babe!
We love you SOOOOO very much!

No comments: