Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Sophie

 { From the Mouth of Sophia }
my favorite color: orange and blue
my favorite toy: my littlest pet shop
my best friend: Rian, Cheyenne, Taylor
my favorite part about church: coloring in my pad
my favorite food: mac and cheese, hot dogs
my favorite thing about school: science class
my favorite song: 5 Speckled Frogs
what I want to be when I grow up: dress maker
my favorite movie/show: Bedtime Stories
Sophie is our "serious" one. 
She is sweet and quieter than her sisters. 
She has very long hair and wants to keep growing it longer. 
Sophia LOVES to sing and joined after school choir.
She makes up lots of stories about animals and people and writes up a storm.
She is a very avid reader.
She has very neat penmanship.
Sophia has lost only one tooth.
She is picky about food just like her twin sister.
Sophie still has her ears pierced.
She loves to do gymnastics in our basement.
Sophia is a girl scout and loves it.
Sophie loves to read Bible stories and also talks about doing whats right at school 
and telling others about Jesus. We pray her heart still remains tender toward the gospel. 

No comments: