Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Thy Mercy, My God


Overwhelmed by God's mercy and goodness to me today! 
He has blessed me with every spiritual blessing in Christ! WOW!
 I am blown away by His mercies- 
They are new every morning- Great is Thy faithfulness!

Thy Mercy, My God
1. Thy mercy, my God, is the theme of my song,
The joy of my heart. and the boast of my tongue;
Thy free grace alone, from the first to the last,
Hath won my affections, and bound my soul fast.

2. Without Thy sweet mercy I could not live here;
Sin would reduce me to utter despair;
But, through Thy free goodness, my spirits revive,
And He that first made me still keeps me alive.

3. Thy mercy is more than a match for my heart,
Which wonders to feel its own hardness depart;
Dissolved by Thy goodness, I fall to the ground,
And weep to the praise of the mercy I’ve found.

4. Great Father of mercies, Thy goodness I own,
And the covenant love of Thy crucified Son;
All praise to the Spirit, Whose whisper divine
Seals mercy, and pardon, and righteousness mine.

Take a listen here:

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So I'm married to Richard Gardner, :) I don't know you personally, but I know a lot (well not a ton, but a little :) ) about you through his older siblings :) I am also friends with michelle weston. :) We live in Fort Collins now. i've snooped on your blog often, so now I came clean. I will follow you. :) Maybe one day we'll meet. :)

Unknown said...

JESSICA! I have heard so much about you guys from Autumn and Stephanie and The Westons and am so glad you are in CO! I also check out your blog:) Love it! AND i saw you won the awesome drawing that the Anderson Crew blog gave away! SWEET! Anyhow, it would be fun to meet sometime! We are also helping an Acts 29 church plant in Centennial- praying for you guys as you embark in this new Colorado adventure!