Saturday, October 15, 2011

Ella Bella

 Ella is a few months away from being 5 yrs old! 
She loves taking pictures right now, can you tell?
She rarely shows her teeth when smiling for pictures.
Ella LOVES preschool. 
She has made friends and I am looking forward to her teacher conference 
to see how she is doing socially and academically. 
Ella's handwriting has improved dramatically since preschool.
Ella cries and cries if I dont give her "homework" every night with her sisters! Cracks me up!
 Ella will eat pretty much everything I put in front of her (except tomatoes)
Ella loves to hold my hand.
Ella's beta fish, Sparkles, died 2 days ago. It lived for almost 3 years.
Ella loves to "pretend" with Elijah- she is usually the mom.
 Ella  talks a lot- she is still our loudest child! 
Ella is still very clumsy and falls and gets hurt all the time.
Ella says Daddy is the best waffle maker and I am the best pancake maker.
{ From the Mouth of Ella }
my favorite color: GREEN
my favorite toy: LITTLEST PET SHOP
my best friend: ZAMARA
my favorite part about church: COLORING
my favorite food: GRILLED CHEESE
my favorite thing about preschool: GOING OUTSIDE
my favorite song: MY GOD IS SO BIG
what I want to be when I grow up: COWGIRL
my favorite movie/show: STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE


 Ella finally does not put her shoes on the wrong feet- she's growing up!
Ella's heart continues to be tender toward spiritual things- she asks lots of questions.
 Ella fills our home with laughter and joy and we are so proud of the girl she is becoming! 

2 comments:

Val Endyk said...

Love you Ella! You're growing up to be such a beautiful young girl - inside and outside :)

Erika said...

She is just precious. And getting so big!